WRVM Radio and Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) are working together to bring you a biblical, affordable solution to health care costs. WRVM Radio recommends CHM membership to its listeners.
CHM is not a health insurance company; rather, we are thousands of Christians united in sharing each other's medical bills.
As the original health cost sharing ministry (founded in 1981), members of this nonprofit ministry have shared more than $1
billion in health care costs in the last 20 years alone.
Here's a list of what you can expect with CHM membership:
- Affordability (average savings of 60 percent for individual or group memberships)
- Compassionate service
- Health cost sharing support for most major illnesses and injuries
- Generous maternity program
- Choose your own health care providers
- No waiting period
- No annual fee or application fee
- No one is dropped or denied participation due to medical conditions
- Costs are not adjusted based on medical conditions or history
- Bill reductions often eliminate out-of-pocket expenses
- Longevity, integrity, accountability
- Programs for catastrophic medical bills and pre-existing conditions
- Advice on planning for incidental medical expenses,including prescriptions
“As CHM members, we have slashed our cost of providing health care for our employees and have improved the level of service they receive!” said WRVM General Manager Mike Cornell. “At the same time, it’s exciting to know we are also helping other Christians meet their health care expenses.”
To learn more, please browse our website. Call 1-800-791-6225, ext. 1002 for more information about group memberships.