Add people to your CHM membership
Editor’s note: This information was published in the September 2019 issue of Heartfelt Magazine, CHM’s monthly magazine that provides CHM membership-related tips and tricks, medical advice from doctors, testimonies from CHM members, and more. Please refer to the CHM Guidelines and applicable web pages for the most up-to-date information regarding CHM membership, sharing eligibility, and ministry news.
For your convenience, you can now add your spouse or children to your CHM membership by using the online Member Portal. To add a family member in the Portal, go to “Add Person to Membership” under the “My Membership” menu just above “Billing.”
You can then enter general information about the new member, as well as what program they’re joining (Gold, Silver or Bronze), their start date, whether they’re joining Brother’s Keeper, etc.
You can also use the Portal to:
- send us your Checklist of Understanding (required in order for CHM to share your medical bills).
- make an online financial contribution (monthly financial gift, Brother’s Keeper and Prayer Page charitable contribution).
- submit medical bills online.
- access resources such as the Guidelines, forms and letters.
- automate use of the Bring-a-Friend referral program by using your email, website or blog to encourage others to join.