How to save hundreds of dollars using Bring-a-Friend
*Editor’s note: This information was published in the July 2022 issue of Heartfelt Magazine, CHM’s monthly magazine that provides CHM membership-related tips and tricks, medical advice from doctors, testimonies from CHM members, and more. Please refer to the CHM Guidelines and applicable web pages for the most up-to-date information regarding CHM membership, sharing eligibility, and ministry news.*
If you love your CHM membership, you probably want to share it with your friends and family, right? Plus, you could be eligible to earn Bring-a-Friend credit! Here are some helpful tips on how to share your #IamCHM story:
- Describe CHM as a ministry, not a business. CHM is not insurance, but a way that Christians can support one another and carry each other’s burdens of medical bills. Highlighting this for your friends and family gives them a clear idea of CHM’s purpose and potential.
- Share your story. The most powerful way to share the message of CHM is by telling your friends or family how the ministry supported you, encouraged you, and carried your burdens.
- Share other CHM members’ stories. Point your friends and family to our testimonial page, where they can read or watch hundreds of stories from members around the world.
- Use the Bring-a-Friend toolbox. This toolbox gives you multiple tools and resources to tell the CHM story; among these are social media posts, printable resources, and fun activities.
- Give them a CHM Info Pack. On our website, they, or you, can request CHM’s Info Pack, which is full of helpful information describing CHM and how it works.
- Use your Member Portal. Under the Bring-a-Friend tab on the Member Portal, you can send an email to your friend or give them a link that automatically includes your information when your friend applies.
When you talk about CHM, make sure your friends and family know when they apply for membership to include your membership number! This allows you to earn Bring-a-Friend credits and save hundreds of dollars through the Bring-a-Friend referral program. Learn more by visiting our Bring-a-Friend page.