Renewanation and Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) are working together to bring you a biblical, affordable solution to health care costs. Renewanation recommends CHM group memberships to its network of affiliates.
CHM is not a health insurance company; rather, we are thousands of Christians united in sharing each other's medical bills. As the original health cost sharing ministry (founded in 1981), members of this nonprofit ministry have shared more than $5 billion in members' healthcare costs.
Here's a list of what you can expect with CHM membership:
- Compassionate service
- Health cost sharing support for most major illnesses and injuries
- Generous maternity program
- Choose your own health care providers
- No waiting period
- No annual fee or application fee
- No one is dropped or denied participation due to medical conditions
- Costs are not adjusted based on medical conditions or history
- Bill reductions often eliminate out-of-pocket expenses
- Longevity, integrity, accountability
- Programs for catastrophic medical bills and pre-existing conditions
- Advice on planning for incidental medical expenses, including prescriptions
"As CHM members, we don't have to worry about paying shareholders or intermediaries between us and our medical providers," said Renewanation President Melvin Adams. "We know that the money we send each month goes toward Christians’ medical bills.”